Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Of Transformers...Haziq....Life....This and That....

A quite lengthy post ahead I must say, just bear with me yaa...

1) Last Monday Hubster and I took leave to go on a short date. Teeeheee...I so badly wanted to watch Transformers so Hubby suggested we take one day leave to watch. I agreed although I was half-hearted and felt guilty leaving Haziq at his caretaker's place while we go huhu-haha without him. But smart Hubster said "takpe la..bukannyer selalu pun" , which is 100% true.


We watched the 11 a.m show (haha poyo kan tgk movie that early) and boy....I enjoyed the movie tremendously alright. For 2 and half hours I was like a child overly excited holding to the chair and yet trying to stay calm watching every single scene in the movie. I tried to absorb every single detail of the movie so that it will stay fresh in my mind. My chilhood hero Prime...sigh...is one dashing robot I tell ya. Ooo..and his voice....hhhhmmm. boleh tak jatuh chenta sama robot? Bumblebee was cute. Personally, I like this one compared to the first one. Although I feel Megan Fox is super duper hot but...hhhhhmmm....never mind laa. I feel like watching it again but then I don't want to leave Haziq again so will prolly wait for the DVD then ;)

macho ke tak niii???tell me...


After the movie, we had our lunch and headed straight home. In order not to feel too guilty, I brought Haziq to the pool for him to play with water to his hearts' content hehehe. Haziq so much fun that it took me quite sometime to get him out of the pool. Adehh.



2) Talking about my Haziq, last Friday Haziq was down with high fever. He started to become Mr Sniffles on Wednesday and a slight temperature, so we brought him to see his Paed. It's been awhile since we last brought him there. If I'm not mistaken the last visit was in April. Haziq's throat was already red and he was slightly wheezing. Dr Ong gave him the medicine that he needed including antibiotic. The next day he was better but then again all the kids at his caretaker's place were down with cough and flu, yup. I was so worried. Come Friday evening his temperature shot up to 39C and it won't come down at all even after I wiped him with wet cloth. Hubster and I decided to bring him to the hospital pronto. Doctor had to give him that 'bullet' thingy to be inserted into his ehem..ehem to bring down the temperature and assured us it's his tonsil that is causing the fever. Nothing to worry. Phheewwww. That night his temperature was back to normal, he could sleep but once in awhile his throat irritated and he coughed and vommited. The only good thing about that is all his phlegm comes out too, so less wheezing. Sleepless Haziq would also mean sleepless Ibu. Haaaihhhh....Today his fever has subsided totally, his cough is still there but getting better. Alhamdulillah.


3) On a happier note, today is Hubster's 31st birthday. Happy Birthday Dear. Hope you will enjoy the small-do that I've planned. Nothing fancy. Thought we should just celebrate your big day at home just the 3 of us since Haziq is still coughing.

cuppies for Hubster thanks to Olyn a.k.a Aunty Oyin according to Haziq

gedik tak dua beranak ini? (pls excuse the mess you see at the background yee..my 'bibik' mode is off for the time being hehhe


4) I haven't been blogging much on Haziq lately and I missed most of his monthly updates. My bad. Sometimes it's just too hard to keep up with his development and not to forget his cheekiness a.k.a loyar buruk. Hmmmpphhh. Will do that on a separate entry la. After all this blog is originally dedicated to Haziq hehehe. Actually I've created my own space so that I write about my ramblings and dedicate this blog only on Haziq and motherhood but....I have yet to write an entry hehe. Time management people, it's all about how you manage time ain't it. Most of the time I blame myself for not having enough time to blog. But then again a friend pointed out that everybody has 24 hours not more not less, so if others can why can't I. True indeed. So...so..so....I will have to try harder to manage my time and do it all.

5) I now have to drive myself to work...booohooo. Gone the days when I can take a short nap while we go through the SMART Tunnel. Hubster started work at a new place in July and it's far from my office. Now we have to go separately...sigh. I hate driving to work, the only thing that I like with this new arrangement is that the earlier I get to the office, the earlier I get to go home. So now, I reach my office before 7.30a.m, leave the office at 4.30pm and be at home with Haziq by 5ish....bliss :) .This is one of the many reasons why I love my current employer. The flexible hours here really suits our arrangement. Let's just hope I'll be here a long time eh...

6) I'm tired la. Tired of keeping mum when something is bothering me, when my heart is hurt. Sometimes I'm confused too. Keeping mum when I'm hurt turns out to be a wrong thing to do. The table has be turned now it looks as though as I'm the one with big ego. What gives??? Confusing??Well, join the club hahaha....

Okay enough for now, I'll continue some other time aite. Take care peeps.

Love

zai

No comments: