Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

This and That....Here and There....

warning : lotsa pictures ahead. (i mean it!)

I got stories to tell but I'm in no mood to do so. But still I want to update this space of mine. So, I'm gonna fill it up with pictures ok. I love pictures hehehe...


he cried coz i wouldnt let him touch my D80 hahaha..kejam...yeah i know..


yo what's up...


trip to melaka last month


when ayah is in charge during bath time...you get this pose...not bad ehh...can be shampoo model haa


ayah...nak tet(sikit)


yeah...he had fun alright...sampai meronta when we took him out...sigh


at klcc....he refuse to get down...hubs had to carry him...ooo yeah...he made quite a scene that day.....


More pictures at my flickr. In case you guys wanna see more la...hehehe (perasan). Today is not a good day. My bad flu is back. I have running nose (I know someone will say kejar la...hahaha) and it sucks. I just hope it will go away real soon. Ok peeps...I want to read my book. Toodles.

1 comment:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

its the season for flu. my nose is blocked and that puts me in a rotten mood :( anyways, i love haziq's shampoo hair style!