Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009?

I hope it's still not too late to wish everyone Happy New Year. How was you New Year?


We spent the New Year at the hospital in the morning till noon. Haziq was not feeling well. He was purging. His usual paed is on leave till next week so we had to opt for the local GP near our house. But still the purging persist, Hubby and I decided to bring him to the hospital. the doctor said its viral infection. It's good that Haziq is letting them all out but it will take time to get better sigh. Ooo well....for someone who is not well Haziq sure look the opposite. He runs...jumps...hops...his hearts out.

So....it's 2009 already. Sigh. I was trying really hard to recap and flash back what 2008 meant for me. I must say 2008 was good to me. Infact 2008 was filled with lotsa love, laughter and happiness. Looking back I am quite proud of myself, with what I've achieved so far be it in my family life, career and other stuff too. 2008 saw me making new friends along the way and even lost few friends. Suffice to say, as I grow older I can see clearly who my reals friends are and who I should eliminate.

I left my family for whole 3 months in 2008 for the sake of my career. A decision that was not easy for me to make but Alhamdulillah I never regretted it. I believe that I should and deserve to have both, a family and a career.

In 2008 Haziq grew up to be one lil' witty toddler whom I adore so much. He makes me laugh, smile, cry, angry (when he buat perangai), and his presence in my life makes me feel a complete person.

Hubby and I, I think we learned more about each other as we go along. There were ups and downs but we survived. Alhamdullilah. I hope and pray we'll be a better team as we venture into 2009.

Work...what I can say. I'm happy with what I'm doing at the moment. The pay is good. Did I tell you I just started my new job 2 months back? Well that's a whole new story for another time aite...

My 2009 resolution? I don't have any. Maybe I'll think of something maybe I won't. But there are few things that I would like to see materialize this year. You'll find out as we stroll down the year each day okay... ;)


Ok peeps I gotta go. I have few pictures that I would like to post here. Will do so tonite after Haziq has gone to la-la land and if I am still awake by then...take care :)

1 comment:

Nadia said...

Happy New Year to you! Hope Haziq is better now. :)

Btw, I don't send Irfan for any swimming classes, but we got him used to the pool right after the pantang. I think he was about 2 months or so. It helped that there's a pool at my parents'. I tried sending him for classes, but he doesn't like the instructor at the club, so it's just me and hubs (and my parents) teaching him how to swim. You should send Haziq. Let him get used to the water. :) And yes, Irfan's not 3 yet. He will be in April.