Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No...Work....Ayah.......

On Saturday as Hubby was about to leave house for work...

Me: Haziq cepat salam Ayah...Ayah is going to work...

Haziq quickly got up and salamed his Ayah.

Me: Ok Haziq...Ibu need to go to work too...bye..

Haziq: No!

Me: Why?

Haziq: Work...Ayah...

Hubs and I looked at each other. Hahaha....

He seems to think that only his Ayah can go to work nowadays. Sigh.

Well, today Haziq is 23 months old.

Happy 23rd Month Darling....
I've been hearing and reading people talking about the terrible two. Wonder how I am gonna face Haziq and his antics. We'll just have to take one step at a time I guess.

Oooo dear..I can't write long. I'm already sleepy. Shall update more when time permits or when I have the energy to. Take care everyone.


1 comment:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

clever boy! soon he'll start asking u why u need to work ;)