Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Young Engineer

I was adjusting the strap on my safety helmet to get ready for my site visit next week when he saw me doing so. He couldn't wait for me to get it done so that he can do these.....



how do i look ibu?like an engineer???



its kinda heavy la this thing ibu...help....



ok...that's more like it...i think im ok now...


I think he looks cute in that helmet. Ok fine...Im his mother. Im allowed to say that hehe...You should see him in my safety boots. He reminds me of Puss in Boots from Shrek 2(i think) ;p

On a different note/story...but still on Haziq...the other nite he asked me for his milk...I think it was way past midnite. So I made his milk and gave it to him. As usul he will say 'cheh' and drink his milk. But that nite I said 'love you haziq' couple of times to which he then replied 'yyuuuu ibu'.....waaaahhhhh....cair beb cairrrr....I gave him a kiss on the cheek and we both continued our sleeps.....kembang kempis hidung dan hati ibu sorang nihhhhhh.... ;)

6 comments:

cLiu said...

haha...i support you on this
haziq really look cute on the safety helmet

cLiu

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

babe, haziq will be the most eligible & sought-after engineer okay! kalah ibu dier...hiks....

he looks sooooooo adorable with that helmet on....

niQue_naQ said...

hencemm nye my god son nihhh geram2 haha

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

comel!!! and i so get the cair part la woman!!! when gib says that i feel like just shoving H off the bed and cuddling with the little fella aje. hahahaha!! ade ke patut!

Lollies said...

definitely cair.

boots tu warna apa ibu? kalau kuning nanti macam pua chu kang. kih! kih! kih!

Zaitul said...

kang: aiyak kang...u dont support me oso i say he's cute one hahaha

anis: muahahaha....we'll see...we'll see hehehe

nique: me geram with him 24-7 awk....hahah

babybooned: babe...patut2....coz gib is just oooo so adorable ok....hehehe kesian H huhuh

lollies: tu la cair kan....suke betul la...wakaka...nasib baik bukan kuning ye itu boots...huhuhu...kalau tidak mmg sah phua chu kang la jawabnyer... ;p