Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

The One Who Turns 2 years old...


Dear Haziq,

First and foremost I cannot thank you enough to The Almighty, for choosing me to be your mommy. I most certainly cannot imagine my life now without you...your laughter, your babblings, your cries, and not forgetting your tantrum, to name a few of your antics.

And today you turn 24 months old. Wow...that's a lot of months eh. And for the past 24 months you've been nothing but the love of my life. I'm not good with words my darling Haziq but I just want you to know that I love you so much and I will keep on loving you endlessly. I pray and hope you'll grow up to be a fine young man, a good son and friend, a responsible husband and a loving father.

I will always be here for you. Just want you to remember that.


Happy 2nd Birthday from Ayah and Ibu.


Love you to bits.... ;)


6 comments:

herl said...

happy birthday to Haziq! comelnyerr...

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, haziq..

hehe pandai dia posing hensem anak teruna sorang ni..

:)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday haziq...comey nyerrr dia posing...:):):)

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

happy birthday dear haziq! so sorry for the late wishes....

may you be blessed, always and forever.....

Crash Test Mom said...

happy birthday haziq!

besar nanti nak jadi engineer macam mommy ya?

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

oh i missed your birthday, haziq!!

happy belated birthday! hope it was a grrrreat one!