Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The One Who Got Tied Up With Life

Yup...I did. Don't know what happened. My last entry was last month on Haziq's second birthday. And I doubt I still have readers dropping by this space of mine. Oooo well. Work was demanding last few weeks. It's a bit better now. I can now relax and blog (I hope).



So what's new?



Let's just go through in random order...



Alhamdulillah...we've finally moved-in to our new condo last Saturday. But still the place is in a mess. I have yet to unpack all the boxes. Hubby and I still don't understand how we managed to end up with so many stuff. I'm slowly arranging our things....a task I dislike most. All furnitures are in place. We haven't bought Haziq's bed yet. Wanted to get one from IKEA but the mattress that we wanted was out of stock...so decided to KIV Haziq's bed. Poor baby....hehehe....



Haziq....oooo Haziq being Haziq is really showing me what being two means. He really knows how to express his unhappiness...dissatisfaction....anger...ooo God...sometimes he just makes me lose it...you know...my patience.....but most of the time....he just makes me feel so special.....how he needs me to put him to sleep...("ibu...pok"....he wants me to tepuk his bum bum so he can sleep)......how he wants me to hold his hand when we walk.....how he tells me how pretty I look when we're about to go out..."wow...cantiknyer ibu"....how he was concern of me when I wanted to pat the birds Hubby was feeding at the Bird's Park..."Ibu....jangan pegang"...giving me that worried look....oooo I could go on and on...



Haziq talks a lot now....but sometimes I still don't understand him hehehe...is improving in his humbers reciting but not going anywhere with his alphabets....sigh...I need to work harder on this....no more diapers at home...except when we go out and at his care-takers place. I noticed we saved a lot on diapers phhheewwww....he still is a picky eater which makes me very worried. A visit to his Paed recently we found out Haziq's height & weight is of an average 4 year old boy. I guess the Paed wasn't surprise at all seeing his Ayah and Ibu.....hehehe


Us...Hubby and I...we're doing fine....gaduh today...esok baik....gelak2 today...esok masam muka jap....ooo well....that what makes us more close kot (I hope hahaha). On the 11th we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniverssary. Actually we did not go to any fancy dinner or bought each other expensive gifts. I guess both just acknowledged that it has been 3 years. ;)
Work wise....Alhamdulillah....we're doing fine. Thank God we're not affected by the economic crisis. But I think the oil & gas industry is slowing down as well. Hope everything will turn out okay soon. My heart goes out to those who lost their jobs recently. I can't imagine the ordeal thay have to go through.
Gotta go now. Will be back soon for more stories ;)
Toodles peeps....

3 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

yeay! u r back!

haziq is diaperless now? *clapclap* well done haziq! areya still in her diaper 24/7... ikut angin dia la.... anyway, i'm still trying my best to toilet-train her... dah macam nak patah pinggang i ni ok!

p/s : bila nak way housewarming ni? *wink*

Anonymous said...

congrats zai for moving to new condo.. :)

and perhaps can you share how you did to toilet-train haziq? iman ni, rasanya ummi daddy dia yg malas nk sungguh to train her..

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

bestnya diaper-free! gib still doesnt like to pee at the throne even though he has no problem poo-ing on it. pelik sungguh.