Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The One Who Lost.....


her mojo to write????


I think I have lost interest to blog. I need to get it back. There's so many updates I want to jot down on Haziq but my laziness is taking the whole of me. So many times I've blogged in my mind,every single thing that happen in our lives....Haziq's antics, everything but in the end all the stories just remained on my mind not long after it will fade away...knowing my memory these days. Sigh.

What's up with me eh???hehehe...

I need to go find my mojo.
Please excuse me while I go search for it eh... :)

3 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

me tooooo!! me lost it too!! huhu

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

happens to everyone once in a while, hun. cepat pigi carik, okies.... ;)

harfad sufian said...

when u find it tell me
need to find myself one too :)