Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 05, 2008

The One Who Turns 29 Today : Updated!

I'm a year older today. I am 29 years young today. ;)
How do I feel? I feel great (a little bit sleepy tough). I thank God for giving me the opportuniy to live to this day. I thank God for all His blessings. I thank God for the family that I have, friends who are always there for me, a job with a salary that lets me enjoy a bit of luxury, I thank God for everything that I have.
I could not ask for more. Well, okay....more moolah would be great....ooo and a brand new car.....hehehe....ok...ok...those are just some of my wish list items.
Toodles peeps. Need to start on my work already huhuuu... ;p
p/s: last nite the bardaques and I met up for dinner. Thanks you guys. Love you soooooo much. We had pasta and pizza at Pastamania@Pavillion.
Here are some of the pictures.....



The Bardaques...hehehe



J CO donuts....yummmmeeeehhhhh....


The one who got herself a new handbag yeeeeeehhhhaaaaa....



Sekian,terima kasih. Now ya all excuse me while I go and enjoy my last year of being a twenty something hot mommy. Uhhuuuukkkk....

p/s/s: thank you all for your wishes via phone calls,sms and on FB....really appreciate it :)

7 comments:

NadiahKhair said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY ZAITUL!!!!
Semoga bertambah2 murah rezeki and tercapai segala cita2. Amin!

niQue_naQ said...

mana kah gambar2 birthday party yang diadakan semalam? :p

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! wanted to wish u on the day itself tapi got my hands totally full! hope it was a grreat one.

urghh.. soon i'm gonna be a hot thirty year old mama. wahahaaaaa

Zaitul said...

nadiah: thanks babe....

nique: tu ha...dh update dh tuhhhh ehehe...

babybooned: tq...tq....huhuhu....tkpe2...we're gonna be hot thirty year old mummies...hehehe

Jungle Playland said...

a good idea! instead of having bday cakes you have bday donut.. anyway its yummeh! been having JCO every week nie since JCO dah buka near my house...

anyway great choice of bag!

Anonymous said...

Babe, visit us for tie rack scarfs =D

niQue_naQ said...

oits..cepat la update!