Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Laaa...laaa..laaaaaaaa.....

My leave this friday has been approved. Yahhhoooooo..... Can't wait to spend 5 days with my family. I've asked (read: forced) Hubby to take leave as well. Hehe.... but actually we don't have any plans yet where to go. I probably want to run some errands that Friday. I need to go to Nikon Center to upgrade the firmware on my D80, then a visit to the bank to settle few things, Haziq needs a hairbut badly so we probably drop by GE Mall. I want to check out some thing at IKEA. Yiikkeessss so many things to do. I don't think I want to spend my leave hopping from one mall to another. Hhhhhmmm... I think we should take Haziq to the beach. That's a good idea.
Heh...it's only Monday morning and I am already imagining my break. My boss is not around today and tomorrow. Yippieeee....I can't proceed with my work coz I'm waiting for some info from the Designers. How la like this??
Gotta go....have a nice day peeps. Need to do some online banking...ciao.... ;)

No comments: