Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I don't Have A Title

Haziq is already asleep, Hubby is still not home yet from his Penang trip, this could only mean that I have the laptop all to myself and no one (read: Haziq who always wants to sit on my lap when he sees me in front of the laptop) to disturb me. So, I thought I should put up an entry.The problem now, I don't know what to blog about. I don't have news to tell you guys. No exciting thing happened lately. Hehhh...what an interesting life I have huhhh....;p

Maybe I should just ramble for the sake of blogging hahaha. Yeah maybe I should. At random, I shall start to ramble....

Hhhhhmmmmm....

....a friend once told me that money is not everything but everything needs money. Till today it still lingers in the back of my mind although I've tried very hard not to give it a thought. Another blogger once wrote in her blog...money is not everything but it solves 99.9% of problems. I'm not sure about the 99.9% part but I kinda agree that it solves problems. People also say that money is one of many factors that can lead to divorce. It's all about money nowadays. Sometimes I find myself constantly worried whether I will have enough money in the future, whether I have enough money to buy what I want. I guess I just can't help it. Unlike others I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. So to me money is important. But then again that was not my parents taught me, They taught me that education is very important if I want to make sure I have a bright future. They were right alright (note: I have no idea where all this is leading to, seriously).

Crap, I guess my point is that...eerrr... I need more money??? hahaha...it will never be enough right? Oooo crap. Just bear with me okay. I think its the time of the month where I will layan my hormones and get all cranking...upset....for no reason. Give it few days and I'll be okay ;)

....Haziq's 2nd birthday will be in 2 months time and I'm thinking whether to have a party or not. If so, where should we have it. last year we had it at PIL's place. Don't think I want to have it there again this year. I'm thinking of having a small party with families and close friends. Heck...I even thought of just celebrating it with just the three of us having dinner. Hehe. I still have time to plan something. We'll see....

........I love to read....bought few books online, second hand books online as well and I think at the moment I have 4-5 books that I have not read. Just moments ago I was checking out more new books online. I wish I can buy all the ones that I've chose but my ooo my....where will I scoop the money to buy them huh? Sigh..

........I'm thinking of buying Haziq his own table where he can play with his toys, doodle when he wants to, maybe I can start letting him experiment with colors. At the moment Haziq likes to play his car in front of the TV cabinet. Yup. And it is driving us crazy. He just refuse to play them else where. Now where can I get an activity table for a toddler? Anyone??

Ooooppsss....I have to go. Hubs is back....wooohhhoooo...toodles peeps. Take care.


1 comment:

niQue_naQ said...

OMG! i forgot to meet u on saturday to pass u the Candace Bushnell book! so hectic laa last weekend, sowie!

tomorrow kamu free nggak? i meet u in KLCC nak? we want to treat Saza to dinner as its her birthday, nak join? then can pass u d book :p

oh, btw, tolong iklan kan buku2 saya boleh? sales vely slow laaa