Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This And That...........in Random Order

Last Monday there was a fire drill at the office...cheh...of all the days they picked Monday. The day I have to drag myself to work only to be instructed to walk down the stairs from the 28th floor. Boleh tahan berpeluh gak la kan. Nasib baik tak berlecak ketiak :p We gathered in front of the Main Post Office and somehow I felt like I was at a carnival. People was scattering everywhere. Did I mention we got free drinks and ice cream?hehe. I think there was a demonstration on how to put out fire but colleagues and I malas nak layan. Nothing beats the offshore training fire fighting exercise. So we all tak heran :p

My birthday last week, hubby brought us to Tupai2 for dinner. Actually been wanting to go there since I was carrying Haziq. Tapi somehow tak kesampaian until last week. So kire macam mengidam tak dapat. That explains why org2 tua kate biler Haziq was drooling, they said there's something yang I indam but didn't get. Haaaa....agaknye la tuh. Anyways...the food was ok. What I like most was the service. Sangat cepat...best. ye la kan...when you dine out with a baby who just can't sit still, you'd want everything to be fast so that you can go back ASAP hehe. But that night Haziq was well behaved the first half hour. He charmed the waiters there and even played with his soft toy but not long after he got restless sitting in the highchair. He started to turn left and right and even tried to stand on the chair. Hubby took his stroller and we gave him his milk, he drank a bit and then started to stand on the stroller. Aarrggghhhh....by this time all our orders are ready. We had to take turns eating. Hubby ate first while I entertained his Royal Highness :p Come my turn our Siakap steam dah sejuk...cheh...but the buttered prawn was delicious nyum...nyum...


Ibu...what are we having tonight? hehe


Saturday we went to Rafiqah's place for her two heroes birthday bash, Ashraff & Aliff. Haziq wore the Spidey t-shirt we bought him. The party in my opinion was a huge success. So many people came....so much food to be consumed hehe....and I sooooo love the favors. I have no idea where she found the time and energy I must say to do all that. Kudos to you babe!!! And it was splendid to have finally met you for the first time. I actually saw several familiar faces at the party. Ye la kan...blog-hopping banyak sangat hehe. Aidan & Adnan's mommy....I saw you too actually...hehe...we left early coz Haziq dah mula nak cranky,it was his nap time. So we excused ourselves. First we wanted to go back straight but Hubby tibe2 ajak g PJ. Jalan2 kat Taman Jaya...don't know what got into him. Somehow Haziq didn't want to sleep in the car coz he was too busy playing with his new rattle...thank you to Aunty Rafiqah :)


Bestnyer rattle ni...how come Ibu never bought it for me ek? Oooo...check out that spidey sticker on my hand...cool kan..



Alaaa...Ibu ni...orang minum susu pun nak snap a picture :p

No comments: