Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

28 already

Happy Birthday to me :)

haha....so I'm 28 years old today. Two years more then I'll hit the big 30. hehe....I have no worries about that, after all they're just numbers. What's important is how I feel inside, right. I feel great. Life is great so far Alhamdulillah. Let's see, at 28, I have a career, a small family of my own, a hubby who is very patient with my kerenah, thank you dear, I have Haziq, the ever demanding lil' precious, family and friends. (notice tak I put career first...I only noticed it after I wrote the whole sentence, does this mean I put my career before my family?..oooppsss tak sengaja...tapi malas nak betul kan..family comes first :p)
I have a little bit of everything a person could ever dream off in life and couldn't ask for more. However, a new wardrobe and a brand new car would be nice...chewah... :)

Cheers

p/s: hubby kate nak bawak gi dinner malam ni...the three of us...yahoooo...tk yah masak :p


My Precious and I

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BURFDAY ZAI! indulge yrself in all tat wonderful thgs cz u deserve it! :)

UmmiY said...

zai, happy bornday! many happy retunrns :)

special dinner treat kat mana? ehem ehem.. ;)

Zaitul said...

tq...tq...
makan kt tupai2 jer la :p

Jungle Playland said...

Happy Belated Birthday !

When i hit 30, i was so cool and relax and planning to have more babies before i hit 35...

Zaitul said...

aidan & adnan's mommy : tq..tq...yes...yes...we are super cool mommies....and yes i want more more.... :)