Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2007

10 months old


My baby is 10 months old today. Happy Birthday little one.

Haziq took his first step the other day. From the sofa he took 2-3 steps to get to me. And this morning he did it again. I was holding him while he was standing and slowly I let him go. He walked to me. So comel. He needs more practice. Takpe, we'll work on that okay sweetie pie.

He now weighs 12 kg and approximately 81cm in height.
He takes Muesli & Apple cereal for breakfast, my home-made porridge for lunch and dinner. He also love his baby biscuits. Basically he eats anything you feed him, so I have to be careful with what I feed him.

He likes to babble a lot especially when he wants to sleep.

His favorite advertisement is the new ribena ad...i think it's ribena hehe...and he also likes the TV3 ad...the one that often comes out before the 8pm news. Cartoon pun dia suka. I think I'm letting him watch too much TV. Have to control a bit after this. Don't want him to be a fan of the idiot box too much kan.

He knows how to show his preferences....what he wants....and what he doesn't want. He express it very clearly....waaaaaaaa....hehe

Last time he doesn't know how to flip my motorola V3X. Now he's an expert.huhu...We gave him a dummy handphone....dia tak mo....

He doesn't ride his trekker...he likes to push it around the hall then terbalik kan the trekker and godek2 it. Issshhh....nak jadi mekanik ape anak saya nih.

He can't fit into his bumbo sitter anymore so he plays with it....terbalik kan...tolak saner sini hehe

I'm enjoying every moment spent with him :)

Haha...I can go on and on talking bout the lil' fella...shall stop here coz now I want to concentrate on 'facebook'ing....wakakka

adios peeps...

5 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

hi ibu haziq!

it's such a magical moment kan to watch haziq with his baby steps and his other many 'firsts'.

haha... the ribena tv commercial tu yg ala2 hindustan tu kan? areya likes it too...

Zaitul said...

hi anis...

yes...it's been nothing but magical to watch him and all his 'firsts'.best...best...

ha...that ribena ad ala2 hindustan tu kan...hehe...ternganga mulut haziq biler tgk :p

Jungle Playland said...

Happy 10 months old Haziq!!!

Lollies said...

eh my haziq pun jalan masa umur dia 10 bulan gitu. tapi haziq kita dulu kurus kering. nak reach 10kg even after umur dia 1 tahun pun susah.

Zaitul said...

aidan & adnan's mommy : on behalf of haziq...tq...tq...

lollies : hello there...eh ok la tuh...tkd la lenguh tgn dukung dia...like when i dukung lil' haziq...sampai kebas kdg2 ok :p