Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Shop...Shop....Shop

I think I'm in the mood to shop ajer this last few weeks....huhu. Been buying stuff for Haziq like there's no tomorrow. I bought him several t-shirts and pants at Parkson and then I told myself...ok that's it for this month. Aaarrrggghhh...too early to say such. Yesterday I went KLCC for a meeting at Tower 1 and guess where did I go after the meeting...Mothercare and made more damage to my purse sigh. Bought the pack of 3 long sleeve t-shirt, a bundle of socks and a pair of shoes.Ooo before that I had lunch at Ampang Park and saw Spiderman t-shirt on sale huhu..harus la beli kan. And just moment ago I was browsing the online shop for more of his stuff but managed to control myself :p You just can't help yourself when it comes to your precious kan kan...

On a different note, this month alone I'm (including Haziq and Hubby la kan) fully book on every weekend. Yup...there's weddings to attend...engagement do to attend and also a birthday party. Insya Allah we're gonna try to attend all the functions. I have also started planning Haziq lil' birhday bash next year...ok la maybe it's still too early tapi I'm super excited. We plan to have it on the 9th Feb 08..tentatively...tgk la macam maner. But one thing's for sure it won't be at our place coz it's too small and urs truly malas nak kemas after the party heh :)
I need to survey places to have the party...where to get the birthday cake...I know one website that offers cool cakees and another one at the Ikano (rsaenyer la)...what else...will need balloons etc...etc...sigh...no idea where to start...I need to make inviation cards...waaaa....agak banyak la kan...hhhhmmmmm wish me luck peeps...

I don't know how to end this post...dah malas hehe...so...adios babes :)


hello my name is haziq...what's yours???

3 comments:

UmmiY said...

nice carseat! what brand is that? :)

Jungle Playland said...

Huhu! I know! It took me 2 years 2 buy a new shirt 4 myself mana taknya all money spent on babies.

its bn ages, but wld love 2 play squarshy again. I nd 2 lose enormous amount of fats. Haha!

Zaitul said...

mrs zyi : carseat tu from sweet cherry and bought it when it was on sale hehe

aidan's mommy : kan...kan...all monay spent on the baby jer...tp puas ati la kan...jom2 main squash and lose all the unwanted fat....i repaet unwanted fat hehe :p