Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No Mood To Work Day

It's that day again...you know...the day when you just have no desire at all to do any work. The mood is just not there regardless how hard I try to focus. I've been staring at my pc trying to complete this work since 9a.m this morning and nothing is moving. I need to at least get the 1st draft ready to be submitted to my boss by end of the week. Darn it.....to add to all this mess....my stomach doesn't feel well. I just threw up my breakfast for no apparent reason.....hhhhmmmm.....my arm is hurting due to that jab I had to take yesterday. My whole body is aching probably cz of insufficient rest during last weekend. My eyes are sleepy thus my brain is not functioning at its normal pace. I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I digress....
Somebody commented on how berseri I look nowadays....hehehe.....that sure made my day though my eyes are still sleepy and the fact that I don't put on any powder on my face at all, just simply a moisturiser makes it more meaningful.....urs truly is on top of the world. Gotta really enjoy this few months of muka berseri. I'm also enjoying the attention and privilledges given being a preggie lady. Especially when there's eating session going on.....I can eat all I want...wooohooooo. Speaking about eating.....I weighed myself yesterday and boy...was I shocked....I gained 4kg in a month. Not bad ehhh....soooo happy...elated beyond words. (over....).
I'm still trying to complete my work today....sigh....better start now. I so long for a holiday...a weekend get-a-way at least. *hint*hint* Mr. Hubby.....where's that overdue pre-honeymoon you promised??? ;p

Gambar Hiasan

No comments: