Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Selebreti Tempatan

Last Friday, Mr. Hubby and I went to Tesco Ampang to get our groceries. I like to shop there. I just found out that they have special discounts on all their items every Friday. Tapi itu bukan cerita utama post kali ini....
We had dinner at Linda Onn's chicken rice restaurant and guess who I met???? hehehe....ok la..it's gonna be a bit poyo....but I met the actor Fahrin Ahmad. Ok..laugh all you want....Yes...I think he's very good looking with extremely attractive body-build....but...but....at a not-appropriate-height. You know....the type with all the muscles at the right places but insufficient height to support them (suka2 jer comment org...hehehe...) well anyways.....despite all that....I personally think he's one major hunk with a very nice smile and a voice that reminds me of someone I knew last time and was kinda-sorta involved with....muahahaha.....
So..there he was with a bunch of friends. And he had to sit in front of me la...How do you expect me to eat at peace when a major hunk is sitting and talking in front of you? (don't forget...Mr. Hubby was sitting next to me). Hhhhmmm.....makcik pun amik kesempatan tok cuci mata hahaha....best giler.....Mr. Hubby lak mcm kasik can jer...but just won't stop making faces even while eating. Alaaaa.....dear...bukannyer selalu pong...I actually wanted to go up to him and say hi or ask for his autograph....but then decided not to cz...yes...Mr. Hubby buat muka again....
Itu la cerita saya berjumpa ngn selebreti tempatan.....macam poyo jer kan.....but I just had to post it.... :)

No comments: