Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 10, 2006

Open House...Wedding....bla...bla....

Any plans for your coming weekend???? My other half and I will be busy going from house-to-house fulfilling our social obligations attending Raya Open house as well as weddings. I'm still not sure how to divide our time to attend all the invitations. Probably we'll have to plan the duration we plan to stay at each house...the route to take, etc. Sigh......Susah betul ada ramai kenalan nih....heheeh....Well anyways...... I plan not to get carried away eating all the food that will be waiting for me. No...no.....I've learnt my lesson. I don't wanna end up sick like I did the first few days of raya...huhuhu....
Ok la people......have a nice weekend......muaaaahhhhssss :)

No comments: