Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blog Yang Dah Bersawang....

Oooo dear....it's been almost 3 weeks since I last blogged. I have no better excuse but I was pretty tight up with work. Surprised??? It's the truth. Somehow suddenly I was busy doing this and that, that I just didn't have the luxury time to blog like I always do. Let's see.....a lot has happened the last 3 weeks.

My two nieces (Kak Long's lovely daughter) came to my house and stayed for about a week. So I dragged them everywhere I go. Those two young girls have grown up and becoming more and more pretty. People would think they're twins. When you have two teenage girls living with you, you just don't know what they are up to. Imagine how shocked I was when I came out of my room one day and found one of them holding my iron on one hand and a comb on the other, and the other one was lying on the carpet in the living room. I was like....what the *&%^ is going on???? What reply did I get??? "Rileks la Mak Lang....ktrg nak iron rambut nih.....dah biasa dah wat mcm ni..." said Ida the eldest. "Lagi pun cara ni lagi bagus..." added Ana. Aiiiyyyooo.....tak jadi makcik nak marah...terus tergelak jer. And took some pictures of them in action.

My nieces even offered to iron my hair. No thank you dearest. Not that I don't trust you girls but....well.....I don't wanna burden you girls....hehehe.

On a different note but still regarding the girls, because the girls stayed with me, being a good aunty that I have always been, I COOKED for them!!!huhuhu.....thanks to them I now know how to prepare kari ayam and sambal udang and kurma ayam. Hoorayyyy....ok...it's nothing to shout about to those of you who like cooking but for someone like me, I hate going into the kitchen, I hate cooking, I hate preparing to cook....I hate them all....., it was an achievement ok! The day that I cooked kari ayam, Abah was at my house. He told Mama that my kari ayam was infact sedap. Pat on my shoulder......hehehe. Thanks to Mama for being my life-line by giving me the instruction to cook all those dishes. I never told Ana and Ida about that. Muka confident jer kat dapur and masak as though I've been doing this for a looooonnnngggg time. Terer makcik berlakon.... :p

I got a lot to write actually.....but my eyes are not giving their best cooperation to stay wide open. I'm at work but i have no drive to do my work.....ok la....nnti sambung citer lagi ok....adios....

No comments: