Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Younger Version of......

nellie belly,nique,hanthoo badaque,parviano,loady,moi & roselyn(taken at Clear Water Sanctuary, Batu Gajah, after our Badge Dinner/2003)
Look at what I grabbed from Nique's friendster photo. Hehehe...I think Nique did send the picture last time but I unintentionally did not save it. Jangan marah Nique..nanti you're gonna miss us more. How young all of us looked three years ago....so innocent....yet very naughty????Look at those faces....full of energy, vibrant, eagerness, enthusiasm, young with passion and hunger to succeed....chewahhhh...but we did, didn't we? We have our own career, each of us, in different industries though some are related to another. Good salary.....eeerrrmmmm.....ok la...not all of us huhuhuu....one of us has gone back to being a student.We have our own lives, commitments, family around us, friends......We are doing just fine. I guess it was worth all those hard work (I can see rolling eyes out there while reading this sentence....hehehe....) that we put in during our 5 years in uni.
And after 8 years....we're still friends and closer than ever.
Dear Friends,
thank you for being a good friend to me during all the time we've known each other....
thank you for lending me some of your time to listen to my grumbles, dissatisfactions, sorrow, sadness, happiness,etc...
thank you for being there and helping me out during my biggest day of my life.......
thank you for all the birthday wishes and presents throughout the years....
thank you for that lovely flower arrangement......
thank you for sending me to the clinic when I was sick....
thank you for letting me use ur pc when I didn't have one....
thank you for being patient with me..............
thank you for having the time to attend to my eating needs.....
thank you for all phone calls and smses.....regardless the reason.....
thank you for all fashion advice given.....
thank you for all the advice given......
thank you for love and care and attention given......
thank you for having the time to watch a concert with me.....
thank you for everything......
thank you for being such dear friends to me and I don't think I will ever find a bunch of beauties like all of you.....
Hope we will be friends forever.................
p/s: missing in the picture would be nolin....though ur not in the picture dear...the post applies to u as well ok...miss yaa....

5 comments:

SteLLaR said...

thank you times infinity to u too!!!

Zaitul said...

stellar....long time no see....ur most welcome.... :)

olyn said...

thank you for everything too...thank you for waking me up every single day for 5 years,
thank you for your patience, thank you for your understanding, thank you for being who you are, thank you for being a good friend...Love you loads my friends...

Zaitul said...

thank you for ur patience!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

babe, your're welcome :) and thank you to you too for all the things above and more! dont think i can survive those 5 years without you guys! tunggu i balik tau, nanti we go to more concerts kay hehehe

love - niquezzz