Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Raya Mode : Switched On

I'm already in raya mode. I already got all the cookies that I ordered for raya this year. Mind you, this year I think I got carried away by ordering seven.....I repeat seven types of cookies. Muahaha....I think I'm over excited. Not because I wanna celebrate raya but mostly because I can't wait for the long raya holiday. Woooohoooo. And also not forgetting all the food I'm gonna savor....yummy...Oooo....and I've already tasted all the cookies that I bought hehe. All very tasty except for the Nestle Crispy....yucks...and the Pineapple Tart that I bought from HZ's babysitter is more tastier than the one bought from Miss L. Yes...people..I bought 2 types of tarts. Hehehe. Seriously, I don't know what got into me. Hooray....I'm all almost ready for raya. Gotta get some groceries stuff this Friday. Will be making nasi impit...kuah kacang....rendang ayam...lontong....not by myself of course. Mama will help...
But I still don't have a baju raya...huhuuuu....I've done a lot of window shopping but nothing nice caught my attention. Cmner nih...Thinking of just wearing my modernmum maternity top and pants...hehehe...but dunno what MIL and MIL's family will say. Ye la...tk pakai pakaian tradisional...sigh...no mood to go window shopping anymore....or even buy a baju raya. Plus I don't know what to wear. I think I can still fit in a baju kurung but never found one that I like. A friend recommended wearing jubah...haa??? Aiyooo...so not me. My other half said we'll go and look for one this coming Friday or Saturday. I'll probably find something that day...who knows...we'll see.
One more day to go before the holiday starts.......yippiee..
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all...Maaf Zahir Batin.....
note to self: need to buy an oven so that I can start learn how to make my own cookies for raya next year. Who knows I might even start my own business...hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best nye leh order biskut sob sob..i soooo miss raya at home (sigh) order banyak2 skit pastu deliver them here can onot hahaha jangan aa pakai jubah for raya, gi aa beli baju kurung!

yr far far far away best friend..niquez

Zaitul said...

sian die...hehehe....sabar ajer la....