Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Baby Brother....


This is my baby brother. His name is Zafrullah Said Azmi. I suddenly wanted to write about him coz I think I miss him very much. The last time I saw him was about 2 months ago when he came to my house with my parents. When I went back to Ipoh last month Adik was not home. He was at his college. Oooo...Adik now is taking his Diploma in Ship Design @ MIMET, UniKL. His big sister is all excited about the course he's taking cz then she can learn from him and photocopy all his reading materials for her usage and later we both can discuss. Cool eh.
My baby brother is the clown of the family. He can crack jokes from every single thing around him or every single thing that people say. We usually share private jokes together which sometimes my other younger brother Ashraf does not know. You see, Adik and I are closer I guess cz I stayed with my parents till I was 17 years old. Unlike my bother Ashraf, he went to a boarding school after his UPSR. So you can say that there's a gap between us. But we're slowly patching things up. I promise myself if ever one day I have children, I will never send them to any boarding schools, not until they're older, probably after SPM, so they go straight for their college/university.
Anyways.....Adik is a smart but very lazy boy. Mama had to nag around the clock to make sure he does his homework last time. But I guess now since Adik is away, I can see Abah and Mama feel so lonely at home. The house is soooo quiet nowadays. Kesian diorang.....among the three of us, Adik being the youngest...he gets away with things that if I were to do last time at his age, I'll be in big trouble. I guess at his age and health condition now, Abah is not as garang as he used to be. So he lets Adik gets away with his jokes and mischieves. Lucky you Adik...Being the youngest also Adik cannot escape from being bullied by his big bro and sis. "Adik...tolong Akak...bla...bla....", "Adik....pegi amik....bla...bla...". He'll grumble I tell you but he'll be at your service anytime...hehehe.....you're the best Adik.... :)
Adik is very concern of his siblings. According to Mama, if either Ashraf of I is sick or in some kind of problem, he'll be the one at home babbling, worrying and getting angry. He'll grumble and go like "Eeeii...akak ni bla....bla...bla...." or "Abgchik ni kan...bla...bla...." walking back and forth in the house. Hehehe....but when we meet, he never says anything. Adik...you love us dont' you. You think we don't know ehhh.....we love you too......
Aiyaakkk....writing about you makes your Akak miss you more. Next week I'm gonna see him...woohhoooo..can't wait. Since Raya is just around the corner, I'm gonna get Adik something. Probably some nice shirts and pants. Wonder what size he wears.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss u too... aiyakkk !!

Zaitul said...

weeeiii...still in lumut ka???hehehe....