Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ooooppsss..she did it again

Yup...she did it again alright. She successfully 'kecikkan hati' her friend ini, intentionally or unintentionally...Wallahualam. Plus I dont think I want to know. This is not the first time and everytime she will have a 'concrete' excuse to back her up. I'm tired of her excuses and also I'm tired of others trying to find excuse for her. You know...trying to make things better, trying to calm me down. That kinda thing. For example...alaa...zai...u know la...she mmg like that...biarkan jer la. You know her la. Or....maybe she forgot ker....or maybe she thought...etc...etc....
Enough said. Saya dah malas. Apa nak jadi selepas ini, jadilah.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohh Zai... is it me for making a post out of your comment... if so I'm very sorry... if not... saya saje yang 'perasan'... hehehe...
But sometime people do hurt others but unintentionally... mungkin di luar kesedaran... if I ever do that just tell it straight to my face...memang mula2 tu akan 'tersentap' dulu tapi bila dah duduk n pikir balik baru akan rasa ooo memang salah saya pun...and would eventually heed a friend's advice :)

niQue_naQ said...

alamak babe, ape citer nie? huhu

Zaitul said...

u made a post out of my comment??hahaha...when was this sarah...i never noticed ;p
no la dear,its not you. dont worry.

Sarah said...

Your recent comment that everybody is still the same but getting older really made me smile and thus prompt me to wrote about my 'uban' :)

Zaitul said...

aaaaa...that one...hahaha....ur funny la sarah...ur recent post plak reminds me of my uban gak...huhuhu....lots of it to be honest. ;p