Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Anak Ayah...

I was on MC yesterday. I felt dizzy and light-headed so decided to stay at home with the little one.

We were cuddling and tergolek-ing in front of the idiot box when I suddenly asked him,

Me : Haziq, awak anak sape?

Haziq: Anak Ayah (nonchalantly while watching Little Einstein)

Me: Ha???Not anak Ibu too???

Haziq : Shook his head.

Determined not to give up on this I asked again.

Me: Haziq anak Ibu too kan.

Haziq: Again he shook his head.

Me: Ok.fine...next time nak milk ask Ayah to make for you ok.

Haziq: Shook his head again "No, Ibu wat"

Me: ????????

No matter how hard/firm Hubby can sometimes be on him, he still adores his Ayah. Hhhhmmppphhh. Tak aci nihhh. Ibu jealous. But I do like to see both of them together. How Haziq look up to his Ayah, how he wakes his Ayah up in the morning, it's cute I tell ya, How he ask for his Ayah when Hubby is at work. I love the father-son bond they're having. It can surely make me smile :)

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

u know, they say if the son looks like the mom, the father-son relationship is "sejuk". dunno lah how true this is but sometimes i worry pulak abt gib and H's relationship (coz they look so much alike!!). nonsense betol i ni. anyway, better anak ayah than anak degil! nauzubillah. hehehe

Zaitul said...

haziq look exactly like hubby...so i've been told...alamak...huhuhu...