Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grandma....Grandma...

My mom came over last weekend to spend time with her only daughter and her favorite only cucu (so far la). When Mama is around it could only mean one thing. Zai = total rest + being pampered, Haziq = gets all the attention from Grandma which also means Ibu gets to tergolek doing nothing = BLISS.....Yeah...I'm very manja with Mama... ;p

Anyway, yesterday when Mama had to go back, we dropped Haziq at his care taker's place first. Haziq was reluctant to let go of him Grandma's hand. At the door, he was almost close to tears calling our for his Grandma...sob...sob...but later that evening when we picked him up he was again his jolly self. In the car he asked again "Ibu, maner Grandma?" I said "Grandma dh balik sayang but in two weeks time Grandma datang lagi ok" "Ayaaaaa......" was his reply. :(
That night...early morning to be precise, Haziq woke up calling out "Maaaaa....." I lay down beside him and asked him what's wrong. "Grandma maner Ibu??? Again I explained to him but this time he cried and asked for his milk. He cried himself to sleep without drinking his milk. Dear God...poor boy. He woke up again at 6 ish all smiley and we even played around in bed. Haziq made funny sounds in his attempt to make me laugh. Cute. And then suddenly he asked "Maner Grandma ni aaa???" Aisehhh...managed to distract him when suddenly he heard sounds of water gushing down the pipes in the bathroom, so he thought his Grandma was inside the bathroom. He took my hand "Ibu...jom" asked me to accompany him to the bathroom. I opened the door for him. "See...Grandma takde" The frustrated look on his face was enough to make me feel so sad.


I told Mama this morning at work. I can sense Mama is sad as well. Both of them have bonded so well. Mama adores Haziq soooo much. She said she feels like taking Haziq back to Ipoh with her. Hehehe....Aiyaakk...don't la. Nanti Zai yang malam2 cannot sleep rindukan Haziq pulak.... :p

I wonder whether later today at home Haziq will ask again his Grandma. It's amazing. During Mama's last visit, Haziq was not like this after Mama went back. He's become so attached to his Grandma that he misses her this time around. I think that's adorable although a bit sad. It just show how Haziq has grown. He now know the feeling of missing someone....ooowwwhhhh....my baby is big boy now...sob...sob...It's ok baby...in two weeks time we're gonna meet Grandma and Grandpa and spend some time in Ipoh....wooottt....wwooottt....Ibu can't wait too.... :)

Haziq with Grandma

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

zai, u pregnant eh???! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! i havent been on earth lately. so tak perasan pun your hints abt being pregnant. hehhh...

Zaitul said...

thanks dear. dont worry...i havent been transparent as well. not in the mood kot..hahaha ;p