Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Thoughts/Babblings/Grumblings

How's your Ramadhan so far?

Saya dah ponteng puasa 6 hari...huhu. In 2006 I managed to fast the whole month...preggie kan at that time. Bliss :)

It's been very tiring these few days. Is it the weather...or because I'm fasting or it's just the age factor? Beats me. I think it's the fasting month. Can't be the age factor coz I'm still young (at heart for sure!) .hehe.

This entry has no hala tujuan coz I just felt like babbling.

Been cooking everyday for iftar and now I'm out of ideas of what to cook. Any ideas guys? I already have a menu in mind for tonight. I'm preparing lamb chop, mashed potatoes and veges for iftar tonite. Yummy...Anyone know how to make good mint sauce. Still struggling to get it right. Don't know why can't get the same taste as Han's mommmy does it. Sigh.

This year Raya will be celebrated at IL's place first. Sedih. Well not really la. It's Hubbs turn this year to be with his family first. We take turns each year so i think its fair enough. Maybe on the evening of second raya or morning third raya we'll head for Ipoh. Can't wait for that.

I still haven't done any raya shopping. I need to buy something for my parents, ILs,my youngest brother, Haziq's babysitter and family and also for myself and Hubby. Probably Haziq will only need a new pair of shoes. He has bundles of new clothes that he has yet to wear which I got for him when I was in Norway. So that settles one thing. I just need a matching tudung to go with my baju kurung and a new telekung. Hubby needs....eeerrr...alamak. I can't remember what he said he needs. Goodness....pelupe nyer saya ini. Balik nanti have to ask him again.

Weird...this year I haven't tempah any kuih raya. Unlike when I was in previous co, awal puasa dah ada org amik tempahan for kuih raya. ahaha. I'm not making any if you're wondering. maybe one fine day when I have my dream kitchen I'll consider baking cookies myself, until then I'll just tunjuk with my jari which kuih raya I want.... :)

Everyone has watched SATC????Am I the only who has yet to enjoy the movie? Sangat ketinggalan saya ini. I think I may need to pay a visit to Digital Mall soon. Ooooo...I miss JB. I miss that shop I frequent quite often for my supplies of the latest (clearest!) DVDs. For RM5 each. And if you buy more than 5 I think, you get one FREE!. Best kan. I think I want to pujuk Hubby to drive down to JB after raya. Not only for the DVDs but also for.....makan-banyak-tk-ingat session. I want tauhu bakar, ikan bakar and lai chi kang panas at Dataran Johor, I want soto at Kg Pasir Puteh, I want Asam Pedas and nasi lemak kukus sedap and sotong goreng tepung at Senibung.Ni mengidam ke teringin ni??? Tah ler. Heaven nyer....harap2 Hubby bersetuju nanti :)

Pasar ramadhan kat maner yg best ek? Tak pernah went to any so far. Last year somehow Hubby likes to go to the one in PJ. Yang dekat dgn masjid tu. Section bape ek? Can't remember. This year Hubbs has somehow lost the interest to jalan-jalan carik makan for buka. That could in the end mean only one thing. Saya perlu la masak hahah. Hey...I am beginning to enjoy cooking. The things is it's not that I dont know how to cook. it's just I don't like to cook. I hate the preparing the ingredients part. Potong bawang la...siang ikan la..bla...bla...bla...the cooking part is fine. Campak ajer sume lam periuk/kuali. I also hate the kemas after masak part. Leceh tul Basuh itu...basuh ini...haha. Kan bagus kalau ada maid. Then she can do that all for me. It saves my time and energy. Haha. As much as I wish that we have a maid I am actually not ready to give up on our privacy. Not yet! I'm not ready yet to have a stranger living with us. Tapi tak tau la kan...if one day we change our minds....we'll see.

Eh...it's friday today...yeeeyyy. I have plans this weekend. Gonna visit a friend who just gave birth to her second daughter. Then gonna take Haziq for his haircut, then need to buy groceries, the gonna accompany Hubbs to visit his friend who is in ICU (scary ok!). We heard that he has some kind of infection in his body and now in coma. I was shocked upon hearing this coz I know this guy quite well even way back when Hubbs and I was still courting. Only we haven't met him for quite sometime. Please pray for him okay.

Woww...I can't believe I've written this much. I think if there's a device that can automatically transfer all my inner thoughts without having me to type it out using my cute long fingers(haha...pasan tahap gaban), you'd get a lengthy entry than this haha...

Toodles dearies...zai now has to resume with her work...aarrgghhh....kena ngadap lagi itu analysis ....somebody put a bullet in my head.... :p


4 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

I miss 4 days..

Hubs too doesnt like to buy lauk lauk he prefer to buka with home cook meal..like you i pun ketandusan idea. Esp with hubs weird craving for traditional lauk melayu. How i wish i can cook lamb chop for buka... tapi hubs tekak takleh terima pulak. huhuh

So lauk today maybe kari kepala ikan kot..

nanarizqman said...

hang ponteng pose ke takleh posa?ekekekek...

Zaitul said...

dott: kari kepala ikan????yummmyyyyy...hey...thanks for the idea hehehe

nana: ciitttt....hang ingat aku sama cm hang ka???wakakakka.....

Anonymous said...

zaitul enjoying life! :D thts good! :D