Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Not Once But Twice...

terkantoi with moi boss surfing the net...uhuk. The thing is while waiting for my software to run and produce me with some good news I like to surf the net. I like to multi-task (kononnyer). Sometimes I'd do my internet banking while waiting. :)

This morning I just clicked the google reader and suddenly he appeared from behind "How's it going?" (FYI....he's Norwegian. Norwegians are very polite. I like). Terkejut saya. Benci betul. Time I am 110% into my work, he doesn't want to drop by, when I divert a bit there he is sneaking up behind me. Last two weeks was another incident. I was 'busy' uploading pictures from our recent trip (Hub's lappy crashed so tk leh nk wat kt umah) out of nowhere he was already standing beside me. Lam bilik dia ada CCTV ke ape? No, wait. Tak mungkin. Fortunate enough my Boss ni is also into Photography. So when he saw the 'manual' on my table. He asked me whether I own 'it' and asked if it's with me at the moment. So end up he took a chair sat beside me and was busy clicking away my ehem ehem DSLR (:p). He even showed pictures in his website from his recent cycling trip and shared some tips. Hehe... cool kan my boss. Lagipun, I kinda know that he cannot be angry with me sangat coz dia pun leh tahan gak 'multitasking' dia time2 tgh free wakakak...

Okla...nak citer tu jer. I have to jot this down so that one day when I am giving Haziq speech aka bebel on work...or about being nice to your boss or ape2 la yang related I can show him this entry.

Haziq...you can follow my footstep part multi-tasking tuh but not the kantoi with the boss part unless your boss is a Norwegian...kalau Melayu jangan nak oooiii jangan....

nak sambung wat keja (see....i told u i can multi task) hehe...kang ada plak yang diri behind me tibe2 hihiii

3 comments:

nanarizqman said...

woi setansss lukkk..dah beli d80 ek??????huaaaa jelesssssssssssss

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

kartun la you ni zai....cam nak mati i ketawa especially the second last para tu.....

your boss darn cool la..kalau boss melayu ni their menatality is diaorg leh wat tapi staff tak leh wat the 'multi tasking' tu....heheee...

Zaitul said...

nana: muahahaha....ye...sudah beli da...huhu...eh jom beli lense baru nak??? :p

anis : hehehe....nk wat cmner kan...i love multi tasking :p