Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lazy Mode : On

My lazy mode has switched on. I'm in no mood to do anything including blogging though I have stories to share with you babes. I read the local (read: Malaysia) newspaper online and I must say....what the **** is going on over there back home. People accusing people, dad and son raping their own flesh and blood, I can go on and on and babble but I shouldn't. It's so frustrating to read the local news. Sigh...
On a different note....How's all my blogger friends and mommies? I do hope everyone is fineeeee and dandyyyyy...
My housemate has went back and she helped me bring back some of my stuff a.k.a Haziq's stuff. I bought lotsa clothes for Haziq, a pair of shoes, a hat, and toys. haha..I'm a sucker. Except for my new baby which I will introduce to you soon, I did not buy much for myself.
I'm counting my days here and obviously I can't wait to go back. I'm anticipating our family trip in mid August. Everything is settled, I'm just waiting for the hotel voucher from the agent. Hope everything goes well (Ameen) ;)
I talked to Haziq on the phone last night. We had a long conversation. Told him I'll be back soon to which he replied can't wait Ibu (in his own language of course haha). I am soooo missing that boy. I know no amount of presents will ever replace the time I missed being with him but I will my best to compensate it.
Haha..I think this post is going nowhere. Eh...Aussino is still having sale kan...kan...bestnyer.....Okla peeps...I gotta go. Take care :)

3 comments:

olyn said...

lets put it this way...the thing is sooo bad in malaysia rite now dat my mom, who doesnt even kno how to sms, is now blog-hopping every single day from one political blog to another!!

Lollies said...

wooo jauh berjalan nampak. bila balik? musim rambutan ni.

Zaitul said...

olyn: wow...tech savvy tul ur mom...blog hopping tu hehehe

lollies : huhu...coming back this 22nd...tk sabar...rambutan...nyumm...nyummm...durian ada tk???hehehe