Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Good....

to be back.....yeaaayyyy...


arrived at KLIA on Wednesday afternoon. Hubby and Haziq picked me up. Thursday night headed to Ipoh to spend time with my parents.


Still enjoying my time with the little tyke....Haziq is so full of surprises. He has turned into a very cheeky little toddler....full of expression....gossshhh...I dont' know how to describe him.


I will update more when I have the time okay. Right now every second is dedicated to Haziq and his Ayah hehehe.

Catch ya later peeps ;)

8 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

oooooo..dah landed tak cakap..org punye la tertunggu2 msg dia ke call ke :( merajuk la like this :p

yeay yeay yeay best nye u dah balik! missed you soooo much!

bila nak meet up for coffee/tea/eskrem/jco donuts :p/pasta/oldtown/picnic :p

muahaha

ps : awat hang nye word verfication tu susah gilerr nak decipher?! it took me two attempts to get one right hehe i know2 such a loser :p

Anonymous said...

welcome home babe! ru still around in ipoh? ru still using yr 'ol no? need to give u yr wedding gift which is looooonnnng overdue! hope to hear from u soon!

Zaitul said...

nique : set ok lunch at pavillion this friday...ku kepingin nasi yg berlauk sedap2...heheh

hani : im already in kl la babe....give me a ring...same num...

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

yeay! zai is back, zai is back..... jgn lupa our playdate ok...tp take enjoy your time with haziq n hubby dulu...heheee.....

Zaitul said...

anis : tk lupe punyer....its in my to-do-when-get-back list hehehe,nnti kite set date kay....oooo excited nyer saya ;)

Anonymous said...

welcome back, ibuhaziq!

bila2 brekfes kat jamal, nak?

nanarizqman said...

eleh..syok jumpa ayah la tu sebenonya..egegeg.ha!bila nak pekena laksa kopitiam? ;p

Jungle Playland said...

yippe! you are back! I'm sure haziq did the jumping jack when he saw you at the airport. Sure excited giler..