Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday

Dear Hubs,

Happy 30th Birthday.....

I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate this special day with you and Haziq. But I promise I'll make it up to you when I come back ok (2 weeks from today....yahooooo).

I'm not good with words but you know how I feel about you....I love you to bits....You've been nothing but sunshine in my life though sometimes you did sakit kan hati ini which I know you purposely wanna tease me...tkpe...tkpe...anyways....please wait for me. I can't wait for our family trip. I know we're gonna have lotsa fun. I can't wait to be reunited with you and our 'notty' little miracle.

Take care darling...muaaahhhh...


Love
zai


p/s: yang...awk dh tua ek hehehe

2 comments:

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

Happy Birthday Zai's Hubby! (alamak, sori zai, terlupa la ur hubby's name)..... Semoga panjang umur & dimurahkan rezeki.....

ni yg jeles ni ada org tu nak gi family trip...hehee.....

pejamcelikpejamcelik....2 more weeks to go zai! yippeee!!!!!

Zaitul said...

Thanks babe...so kind of you :)

yup...tk lame lg dh...heheh cant wait...nnti kite g playdate okay as promised...lame tk jumpe areya :P