Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 04, 2008

Priceless!!!

Early this morning at about 4a.m Haziq suddenly woke up and cried. Thought he wanted milk rupenyer his diaper dah berat hehe. So I changed him and sempat la played with him. Haziq likes it when you terkejut and melatah. He will laugh at you...infact he giggles. kelakar...well anyways....after changing him I placed him back at his place and his Ibu here wanted to resume sleep. I smiled at him and told him to go back to sleep. He crawled to me and rested his head on my arm (senang citer...lebeh kurang baring bawah my ketiak la...hehe). He looked up at me and continue to comfortably lay beside me until I think I fell asleep first....

I think it was sweet...I think it was a priceless moment......him wanting to sleep beside me.....waaaaa.....my baby dah besar...iskk...iskkk...sedey campur happy campur terharu....

No comments: