Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2008

11 months....

He's 11 months alright and his Ibu here is exhausted chasing after him.... :p

at his age...

.....he can walk confidently with slight wobbling....he can even walk backwards...wakaka...when he sees you walking towards him....

.....he babbles more...and utter few words which sounded like Ibu...Abah...Apple ( this one my mom thought him hehe)

Babycenters says at 11 months...

Words and wordlike sounds are now spilling out of your baby, and he's able to use them meaningfully. As his brain continues to develop, so does his ability to reason and speak. At this age, your baby can probably imitate word sounds and inflections check...

Encourage his interest in language and his understanding of two-way communication by being an avid listener and responding to his sounds. To polish his memory skills, play games like patty-cake and peek-a-boo. check . This morning he pulled up his blanket and played pee-a-boo with me while I was getting dressed hehe


He may be able to follow simple one-step directions, such as "Please bring me the ball" or "Pick up the spoon." check I asked him to check on his Ayah whether he's ready or not, Haziq went in to our room and searched for his Ayah...hehe cute

.........Haziq still bite me....oouucchhh....he bite me on my hand...arm...and when i'm sitting on the floor he'll come from behind and bite my shoulder....aarrgghhh....ape hal la plak kan. Geram betul makcik....sabar ajer la. Sometimes when it's blaaarrrddyyy hurt, I'll scream and Haziq akan terkejut and cry...iskk..isskk....kena tahan sakit la nampaknyer :p

Enjoy the pictures below...Haziq in action and my youngest brother amazed looking at his nephew hehe...Ooo...please excuse the blurness of the picture...me need to get one of those DSLRs soon hehehe :p


this is a piece of cake Ibu...look at me...


See...i can walk and babble all at the same time... :)


Eh....my behind also you wanna snap ker Ibu huhu

1 comment:

Jungle Playland said...

Yes! Yes! Get dslr... i'm loving my Cam. She is so good at snapping babies pictures...

tak lama lagi dah nak masuk 1 year... heheh