Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 05, 2007

Sob...Sob...Sob...

I have several overdue posts that I wanna share you peeps but photos not yet uploaded...so probably later ok. But today I wanna share with you something that happened this morning on the way to work.

As usual Hubby and I will send Haziq to his babysitter, Kak Ani. This morning we were a bit late than usual I guess that when we reached Kak Ani's house, she was already waiting outside looking at the road. This is normal actually. But today, after sending off Haziq, bid him goodbye and trying my very best not to look sad( yes, after almost 6 months sending Haziq to his babysitter, I still feel sad and guilty sigh), Kak Ani did not immediately go into her house, instead she stood there with Haziq in her arms and asked Haziq to bid goodbye to us. I usually do not have much problem sending off Haziq coz I will leave him at Kak Ani's doorstep and that was it. Kak Ani will close the door and later in the evening I will pick up Haziq. Like I said, this morning Kak Ani decided to wait until we were off to work....and why am I emphasizing on this so much???huhuhuuu...it broke my heart this morning when Haziq looked at us leaving him in the arms of a stranger. He just looked at us with an expressionless face. Neither did he made a sad face nor did he smile. He just watched us till we disappeared from his sight. I tried to compose myself and maintain a happy face while waving my hand. Alaaa....kenape la Kak Ani had to wait till we were gone. It was hard for me I tell ya...I keep on wondering what's on his mind. Was wondering where Ayah and Ibu are going? Tension betul ok....sigh....now I can't think of anything else but to go back and fetch Haziq and spend time with him.... :) cepat la hubby sampai my office...bye peeps....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zai i saw u @teratai the other day...you lookd gud! sowie i didnt approach. ;p neway jz wana invite u to my engagement tz saturday at my sis' house:

10, Jln. Putra Permai 10/1R, Seksyen 10, Putra Heights,
Subang Jaya.

dtg tau to tz small do! :) anythg call me.

Anonymous said...

oh! in case wanie is reading tz..ur invited too! wit hubby. :)

rafiqaheliza said...

Uish..suspense je I baca..ingatkan somethg happened to Kak Ani tadi sbb there seems to be changed in her behaviour. About that, that's pretty normal. Sampai bila2 pun u will still feel sad when u leave them, but it's going to be sadder if they leave us one day..Huwaa!
You, can u email me at rafiqaheliza@gmail.com. Apa2 jelah, just as long as I know your email. Nak menjemput..:)