Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

halooooo

Somehow it's nice to be back at work even though I had to drag myself out of the bed this morning. I took 2 days leave last week and spent it at home with my lil' chinese baby and his Grandma a.k.a my Mama. So I was a SAHM for 4 days....woohhoooo...best ok! I wish I can be a permanent SAHM but this arrangement works for me too.

Thursday I went to Bangsar to get my eyebrow done. Initially Mama was suppose to come along and Haziq as well, but since by noon Haziq was already sleepy. So I went alone. Managed to drop by Bangsar Village's MPH and bought yet another Baby Record Book for me to jot down Haziq'a milestone...progress...etc. Sigh....I'm weak I know...I couldn't help myself coz the book is so sute and it features a lot of which that is related to Haziq's development :p I also bought two books for Haziq...wanted to get him flashcards as well but then remembered that Mama has already bought one for him...so next time laaa.

Friday, brought Mama to visit her eldest sister nun di Bukit Beruntung...huhhh...so far away ok. Haziq just cannot sit still for even a second. I think I'm losing more weight ever since Haziq is very much mobile. hehe. Keeping Haziq in his car seat for along time is also close to impossible...sigh...

On Saturday, Haziq got a birthday party invitation from my colleague's 6 y/o daughter. The two of us went. Haziq behaved well except when put on the floor....hehe..there was a clown entertaining the kids and I think Haziq like him.

Mama went back on Sunday morning and the three of us (read : myself, hubby and Haziq) headed to Selayang to my IL's place.

That was pretty much how I spent my leave. Hope to do the same next month. Can't wait :)

2 comments:

Wan Amira said...

hi i know i still new to you but yes we have a lot in common.. non stop talking about our baby.. haha!! hope you enjoy ur leave as much as i enjoy my MC :)

Zaitul said...

hello....yup...i really did enjoy my leave the other day...wanna do it again... :)