Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Being 9 months.....

Haziq can do the following.........

immitate what you're saying but amat la pelat kan...like for instance....when I say...Ayah....he'll say...Atah...Ibu...be....but when it comes to Abah (saje test dia...)...Abah...fluently...haha...probably it's easier to pronounce kot...

sitting is just not his favorite thing to do....he loves to stand...cling on you and try to walk....he will grab anything that's on you...your clothes...and yes my scarf of course....so if you see me with my scarf not properly in placed and shaped....its Haziq's artistic touch okay... :)

crawling is peanuts for him now...hehe...remember last month's development when I mentioned that he still can't crawl properly instead mengesut....well not anymore...he crawl faster than I can....yes...sometimes we race :p

he loves his bath time....whenever he sees me preparing his warm bath in his mickey mouse pool...he will quickly crawl towards the bathroom....tak sabar-sabar si kecik nih....he loves his rubber duckie...yes...he loves to throw them away...makes me go nuts with him

me leaving him in the room with his Ayah will make him go bananas....I definitely love this part....makes me feel veli important to him chewahhh. Haziq is very selective nowadays. You can be a stranger to him but if he decides that he likes you, taking him from me or hubby is not a problem. But if he's not comfortable with you....you can even be his grandpa...hehe...he will cry his lungs out when you take him....this happened several time when my FIL carried him...not that I am encouraging this but I can't help it if he has his preferences kan kan...

yesterday we noticed when the TV showed azan for Maghrib...Haziq listened attentively and voiced out his version of azan after each line...bersungguh sungguh dia. No pictures though coz both hubby and I were busy watching him.

Sigh....dah besar anak Ibu sorang nih ek.... :)


giggling away watching me making funny faces...

3 comments:

Jungle Playland said...

Aidan sama jer ngan haziq tak sabar2 nak mandi... i guess most babies love their bath time

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

hi ibu haziq! i was reading zaza's blog and chanced upon yours where u mentioned about chicco 4in1 trekker. I m now contemplating whether to get chicco or mothercare 7in1 trekker.... pening..pening.... Alamak, sama la haziq and areya... klu nampak tub dier trus crawl to her tub, klu ada lampu merah pun i guess she will langgar (hehee..like d mommy who always langgar red lights)

Zaitul said...

aidan's mommy : yup...mmg agaknyer kot kan

anis : mase i wanted to get the 5 in 1 trekker from mothercare,i t was out of stock and then my friend in UK searched for it then ada plak the 7 in 1 trekker....but then when i discovered chicco's 4 in 1 trekker...it's very much similar....so mane2 pun they are gonna love the trekker hehe...