Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sigh...

I discovered something about a friend who broke up with her boyfriend sometime ago. I'm stunned....speechless. It made me wonder can a person really change after a failed relationship. Is the change necessary in order to move on??What if the change means that you have to sacrifice your principles that you hold up to all this while???Is it worth it??Is it the right thing to do??I understand that you gotta do what you gotta do in order to move on....to leave the broken pieces behind you....all the bad memories.....but...sigh....I don't know....somehow I disagree with her decision. But who I am to say anything....I'm not perfect myself :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ru referring to me?

Zaitul said...

hani dearest....no i am not referring to u.ur the second person to ask me this....huhuhu....didnt realise this post would rise a bit of tanda tanyer....the person this post was dedicated to pun dh baca and understand that i am just expressing my concerns....
btw...any reason y u thought it was referring to u?

Ms Nellie said...

are you referring to me?;p

Zaitul said...

no nell..definitely not you....thot u know this already :)