Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey...Look At Me....



I did it!!!!

Haziq decided to show of his ability to meniarap yesterday on his 4th month birthday. yippiiieee....Actually I think it was unintentionally coz before it happened, he was tossing and turning left and right and the last turn he may have pushed his lil' body a bit more..plus he was already at the edge of the mattress....wallllaaaaaa...siap sempat posing lagi ok. Urs truly punyer la excited cepat2 grabbed the camera. Too bad hubby was not around to witness this historical moment....probably u'll get the chance biler Haziq start to merangkak ye Mr Hubby dearest. I think this achievement calls for a celebration don't you think. Maybe I'll plan something la this weekend. You see...I've made a promise to myself that since I only get to spend 100% of my time with Haziq during weekend....so I will try to make sure there will always be activities for the three of us besides just lazing around the house :)

2 comments:

niQue_naQ said...

zai honey, ive said it once and im gonna say it again again, dats one hell of gorgeous yummylicious cutie huggable squeezable pinch-able drop dead comey baby you've got there!!!! comey nye comey nye comey nye

bangga sehhh ade godson secomey camni hehehehehehehe

missing u lots, got yr birthday wish..i lost my phone nanti tolong text me yr mobile nanti i text back the address u want kayyyy, love ya babe! send my warmest and biggest hugs and kisses to Haziq!

Zaitul said...

tenkiu...tengkiu....chewah...
nnti u balik...can hug n kiss him ok...

my mobile is 013-2289454