Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Thank You GFs......

What do you know.....I am after all a pampered friend lucky enough to be surrounded by my friends who took the effort to pamper me some more. Thank you gals.....Thank you for the Surprise Baby Shower and of course for all the cool gifts especially that to-die-for-only-by-mom-to-be nappy bag!!!!! I love it.
You people actually did surprised me.....yes you did. I was genuinely terkejut beruk ok. It never crossed my mind. All I knew was that I was to have breakfast with Han (she's buying...) and then lepak at her new apartment.....That two hours at coffee bean talking crap with Han while at the same time the three of you (parv,roselyn and nell) were running around and preparing for the big thing.......it just never occured to me what was going on. I must say...you gals really had me. That explains why the first couple of hours during the event I did not snap any pictures though I had my camera in my bag ( I usually bring my camera wherever I go...) So to view pictures please go here and also here. I love the set-up....the banner was so beautiful....not forgetting the balloons.....You gals really had fun with the helium balloons ha...hehehe....The food was great..... :)
To dearest girlfriends, I really appreciate all the hassle that you went through to make the event a success......it was a great success measuring from how shocked I was. Kudos to you gals....I appreciate the time that you spent with me all afternoon...just hanging out...gossiping....and walking down the memory lane. We haven't done that for quite sometime now....I really needed that time out myself to unwind and loosen up a bit. It has been quite stressful for me lately with all the preparation that had to be done...running around everywhere to get my little one's stuff....getting advice from everyone.....and not forgetting those sleepless nights (I still have sleepless night till this very day....huhuhu..). I just can't wait to tell my little one about all of you and how lucky he is to have such wonderful fairy God mothers/princess fairy God mother, etc....which ever that applies ya.
I sure hope the next shower party will come soon *wink*wink*...hehehe....Thank you for your time girlfriends.....love ya lots......

No comments: