Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Let Me Outta Here.....



Let Me Outta Here............!!!!hehehe.....I think that's how my baby is behaving lately especially ever since I ventured into my 7th months onwards. Yes dear...I know you're as anxious as us but please be patient. It's not time yet. My little one keeps me very wide awake most of the time with him tossing and turning, kicking and punching all over my tummy. You could actually see my tummy bulging here and there....hehehe. Sakit ok. Tapi best....My last visit to my gynae last week showed that little one is 2.7kg. Hhhhmmm....no bad eh...considering urs truly finds it difficult to eat lately due to heartburn. Dr AA scanned my tummy and we managed to see him in action along with a wooshing sound of his movement. Nak show off la tu....hehehe.....I even saw his heart beating...super cool. According to Dr AA little one's head is already engaged at its position. He is so ready to pop out and see the world. Hubby and I can't wait to see him. Hubby said he can't wait to play with little one. I can't wait for little one to come out off my tummy but the more I think of it....I don't want him out of me. Once he's out, I won't be able to feel him kicking and turning like how I'm feeling now. I'm gonna miss talking to him or actually talking to my tummy. Yes I know I can hold him in my arms but then things will be different. sigh....

well...please excuse me for a while...little one is actively doing his routine exercise and I wanna savor these moments and hold my tummy for as long as I can..sob...sob........later ya......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zai!! i saw McLaren stroller @toy's r us (btul ke eja?) for jz rm799 n the design matches yr bag -the one uve got during yr baby shower! serious! i think u shud go buy! ;p

Zaitul said...

huhuhuh..rm799 is a good price..n matches my nappy bag lak tuh....double huhuuuu..hani...misc cant afford to pay me much....hence....mclaren stroller might be too far to reach.sob...sob...hahaha...my BIL offered to get us a stroller....but im pretty sure it aint gonna be mclaren la rite....im gonna be happy with a sweet cherry stroller... for the moment...sigh..... :p