Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My 'Long' Holiday....

I finished off my annual leave beginning 23rd of December until 2nd of January and spent hibernating back at my parents place. Best gilerrrr.....Urs truly slept....woke up late...ate...watched tv.....went shopping....watched movie.....and routine repeats. And the best part was that I managed to complete 80% of my shopping for little one. Woohoo......
Did you know that there are so many types of strollers out there????I couldn't decide on which one to buy cz they all look so cute and adorable....so...buying a stoller will have to be postponed. Hehehe.....And did you also know that if you're an F1 freak....and you will never get the chance to drive an F1 car....you can spoil ur baby and get him/her a McLaren stroller.....or....or....a Recaro baby car seat....each would cz close to RM 1000 to RM 1500. How I wish.....but that will be in another life la rite... :p
Ooo well.....to my dearest little one....I for one am not going to spoil you but maybe once in awhile I will. Depends on how fat my paycheck will be in the nearest time.... :)
Love ya to bits dearest precious....can't wait to meet you...muaaahhhhssss.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wud seriously recommend u McLaren stroller babe cz it's worth it! trust me! it's lite. it's e-zi to maneuver. most importantly yr precious one is gonna lurrrvve it! wat do i know? i haf 7 lil'rascals & 1 coming out soon! ;p

Zaitul said...

the McLaren stroller is of course in my wish list dear...but....not in the priority list unfortunately...huhuhuh....then again who knows....wishes can come true rite.... :)