Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Kenduri Aqiqah Haziq








Last 14th April, we had Haziq's kenduri aqiqah at my inlaw's place. Here are some of the pictures. Let me enlighten you from Haziq's point of view.....heeeee... :p
Picture 1 : Eh...ape ni potong2 rambut orang...dah la rambut orang tak lebat ok....Ibu...help....make them stay away from me....
Picture 2 : Atok...what are you feeding me...I just had my milk tau......huhuhuu (the pakciks were actually giving Haziq air zam zam...)
Picture 3 : Muka sedih jambul dah kena potong...boooohhhooooo....
Picture 4 : Ayah...hold me tight....I'm scared.....
Picture 5 : Eh...ape ni campak2 daun kat orang ni....Haziq dah mandi ok...kang miang la.... :p
Picture 6 : Sigh....Ibu...after all those lights...cameras....and people surrounding me...I'm tired.....I think I'll go to lala-land now yee...please wake me up for my next meal ok....love you Ibu....zzz...zzz...zzzz.....
Thank God everything went smoothly. Hubby and I were worried that Haziq would buat perangai, Hubby went to buy him a pacifier....hehehe....but Alhamdulillah Haziq didn't make a sound. So that was Haziq's experience....kena potong jambul....disuap air zam zam....diusung sana sini sambil dikerumun makcik2...hehehe











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG zaii!!! yr baby is soooo cute! n i still haf yr wedding present! bila nak jumpa?? hhmm... went to yr house (in ipoh) the other day but no one wz around. maybe ill pay a visit soon insyaAllah.

rafiqaheliza said...

Hi Zai! Geram ok tgk haziq! Dia macam budak besar je..hehe..
With his new hair-cut and what not..hehe..
Talking bout Aqiqah, i blom lagi buat aqiqah for the two boys. Boleh?!

Anonymous said...

Hani!!y dont kita pegi visit Zai bergather-gather.

Zaitul said...

Hani & Wanie....

Laaa...hani...it was u ker yg dtg...my neighbor said someone in a kancil...so tk tefikir lak it was u...huhuuh...
well anyway....im very tight up at the moment...nnti biler dh free....both of u come to my place okay...i masak...n guys jaga haziq ok...hahaha....p/s: wanie....r u expecting already???tk dengar citer pung...


Hi Rafiqa...
Geram is the word biler tgk haziq...huhuhuh....i gigit his pipi all the time ok...tk wat lg aqiqah??hehehe...hey...if it was up to me...mmg la tk wat lg ...but my inlaws yg beria nk wat....so ikut jer la...

Anonymous said...

hahaha.....my cute baby is not kancil! ;p i'll b in kl from 4th june onwards for a conference. maybe i can squeeeeeze sum time in btwn?! hehe...maybe...or perhaps on the 9th (sat)?? it'd b great! can cook ayam msk merah or not??? bout jaga haziq...wanie can handle him im sure! ;p