Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello....

Hey...it's been a while since I last blogged. Reason being...I've been pretty occupied with work...yup....unbelievable isn't it. Work somehow have been very demanding lately which is very unusual. hehe....I don't know why but it's been very exhausting mentally and physically. Maybe it's this negotiation process I'm going through with the Human Resource. sigh.....
Well anyways.....let's put aside the petty stuff...I wanna talk about my little precious.hehe....Last weekend Haziq almost successfully meniarap. He managed to kinda pushed his butt but he left behind his shoulder....so he was half way meniarap half way kinda nak terbaring.....hahaha....I don't know whether you people can imagine that but I can tell you it was an exciting moment and also panicky moment when he didn't know how to baring back. I didn't take any pictures though coz I was soooo terkejut. My mom was screaming....hahaha...The doctor said probably Haziq will take a longer time to meniarap coz of his weight...he's 7.4kg mind you. So I guess I have to be patient. My mom said maybe he's to pressured.hehehe...his Ibu here keep on asking him "Haziq biler nak meniarap ni??I can't wait to see you meniarap" Yes...I'm guilty...I've been quite pushy....huhuhu...what else.... If you like to sing....sing to Haziq....he won't clap his hands but he will LOL at you....seriously...loudly that later on he will get hiccups...sooo cute (I'm bias...I know... :p)

"Hello peeps....this is me and my Ibu"

3 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Eh, eh kita sesama busy yek... Ini Haziq sangat gebu okay? 7.4 kilos! And he's only 3 mo. No wonder susah nak meniarap...hehehe..No worrieslah u. Just be patient. Tak lama lagi terrer lah tu. Aliff also takes quite a long time to meniarap. Kita, as ibu, mmg tak sabarkan. Rasa macam nak tolak2 je tolong...

Zaitul said...

yes...i do feel like i want to help him meniarap...
push his buttock a bit...kesian dia kena pressure...but i think it wont be long....he's almost there....hehehe

olyn said...

i'd be happy to sing to him...is candyman alright?love that song...i'm sure he'll like it too :)