Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's Been A Year Already....

Last year on 11th March 2006, I finally tied the knot and became a wife to Mr. Hubby. Never thought I would get married but I guess this is what we call fate. This year about 2 months ago we had a baby. A healthy baby boy we named Haziq Danial. I was in confinement during our 1st anniversary, hence we did not celebrate except wishing each other on the phone. So....
Mr. Hubby,
Happy Belated Anniversary....Thank you for always being there for me.....thank you for your patience...thank you for being so understanding......I'm sorry I hurt your hand while in labor (you can never imagine the pain ok...)......I love you to bits....I pray for our happiness.... :)
Love
Wifey aka IbuHaziq

2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Hi there! Blog hop from haariz's mom's blog. A new mother ye? Welcome to motherclub!
Wow..dah langsing..an achievement tu. Err...nape i tgk anak u Haziq ada ala2 muka anak I yang kecik pulak? hehehe..must be the light, or the way he posed..

rafiqaheliza said...

oh yeah, I'm adding you to my link so I can visit your blog if I have time to spare-:)