Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cough...cough...sniff...sniff....

I'm still coughing alright. My fault. I didn't take good care of myself. The kids got the flu from me. Haziq built up phlegm, he needed his inhaler everyday. Zara follow suit. Her Paed had to suck out the phlegm and she too had to be on the nebulizer twice the last few days. Haziq cried when he saw his little sister crying her hearts out. He has a good heart, that boy. Poor Zara, poor Haziq. Now Zara must take the ventolin 3 puffs every 3 hours to clear her lungs. If she's still not well in few days time, her Paed wants to jab her. Sigh. I guess when there's asthmatic history in your family, like it or not you may have to deal with such situation.

Me?I'm just exhausted. Mentally and physically but then again who would understand. It's very easy to just say...alaaa..zai tuh...macam2 la....alaaa...zai tuh...ape yg dia busy sgt ntah.....alaaaa...zai tuh...maner ada mase....hahaha....whatever la deeeyyyy...my family comes first in case you still don't get it....tqvm....I am beginning to really believe what my mother told me. She said rambut sama hitam, hati lain2 zai....she also said...kadang-kadang orang perempuan mulut kata lain, hati kata lain...yeah....go figure huhh...

As I am writing this, Haziq and Zara are already asleep. They're doing ok now. Alhamdulillah. I wanted to write more on Zara. That girl of mine is 4 months old now. A pleasant baby I must say. Loves attention, hates to be left alone. Adores her big brother and is always observing what her brother is doing. Haziq?? He loves Zara but at the same time jealousy is written all over his face heh. Ibu?pening trying her best to give all her attention to both. Ooo and not forgetting the husband. He needs my attention too. Harap2 I'm strong enough to go through all this yaaa.

This is at the moment my fav pictures of that dua beradik =)


Tooddles...

2 comments:

Lollies said...

Masya Allah sonyap sonyap aje dah ada little Zara. So schweet that picture.

Syafakillah dear.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ooh i love love love the picture :D

sape yg cakap bukan bukan tu? macamana la org bole ingat that having two kids with no maid and a fulltime job can be easy. crazy! insanity!

seriously, hang in there dear. i ni anak sorang pun kengkadang dah rasa cam nak pengsan. i can honestly say that i can just imagine what u go through. and if ppl dont want to understand.. then they're not really your frens after all.

amin to your doa :) i pray u get the strength and for good health for your family! hugss