Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Revamping this Space

How do you like my new layout?ok?yes?no?
I was getting really bored with my layout when I suddenly found this template and fell in love with it. So, this will be my layout eerrrmmmm until I get bored again.
Alrighty...just a quickie from me. I want to go to bed now. Am so sleepy. Work is tiring me out literally. It's not that I'm super duper busy but yet, at the end of the day, lethargic is an understatement.
Something is bothering me actually. Gosh, sometimes I wish I can be transparent but I can't. Ooo well, life goes on right =)
Toodles.....

3 comments:

Izan@mamaAdam said...

salam...awak dapat award, sila la jemput kat blog saya eh..tu pun kalao sudi.. salam maulidur rasul..!

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

NICEEEEE...... I loike! Nak gak template Cantik.......

Eti Karim said...

I like the new look to ur blog. Nice! Happy Birthday to ur Haziq yah!