Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

An Excuse to Blog

I just needed an excuse to blog....so I did this on a friday morning.....I'm smiling coz it's Friday :)

7 things to do before I die
-perform haj
-a trip round the world with hubby and family
-make sure i already earn at least a 5 figure salary...hehe
-contribute smth back to the community...
-go on a holiday with my 7 bestfriends....
-own a petrol station....siap ada cafe sekali kt situ...heheh..cm best kan...
-anything la...that can satisfy me that i cant think of right now... :p

7 things I can’t do
-forgive those who has hurt me...yeah i know...we're suppose to maaf each other :p
-sing
-tengok haziq nangis...sedih rase....
-be patient...nope..not me..
-swim....
-sometimes sleep wondering haziq's future....
-talk in french...

7 things that attract me to Europe
- scenery...
- saje nak jalan2..
- To do whatever things I cant do in Malaysia and go to places that doesn't exist in Malaysia!hehe
-ni ajer la...malas nak fikir dah....

7 things I say
-seriously???
-WTF....
-OMG
-eh no laa...
-ye ker???
-HAZIQ.....
-Ya Allah...

7 good books
-tell me your dreams - sidney sheldon
-servant of the bones - anne rice
-the secret - katherine bryne
-women are from venus, men are from mars (or was it the other way round) - cant remember the author
-memories of midnight - sidney sheldon
-the other side of midnight - sidney sheldon
-kane & abel - jeffry archer

7 good films
-my bestfriend's wedding (yes...cliche i know)
-the transformers
-X-men (all 3)
-the devil wears prada
-lord of the rings....sume...
-cant think anymore... :p

7 blogs to tag
-anda la sape lagi.... :p


happy weekend peeps :)

4 comments:

ZazaHardy said...

my dear, what are the things that you can do in europe but cant do in malaysia? ;) hehe...

Zaza

olyn said...

own a petrol station?just met a girl yesterday (teman adik gi open house) who does own one.cool giler.my besfren's wedding ek?hehe...cliche indeed

UmmiY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UmmiY said...

zai, i remember u've mentioned that u bought digital thermomtr. ear dig thermomtr ke? how much is the price? what brand? any recommendation? i wud like to buy one too, tp dunno which one is good..

lama menyepi? bila nk gi PD ni? hv fun! :)