Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

Guess Who Is Expecting.......


Ladies & Gentlemen....urs truly is now 14 weeks into pregnancy. I don't look like I'm pregnant though coz my tummy is still not visible but I sure do vommit a lot and my stomach gets bloated all the time, and if I dont' eat on time and frequently, I'll get gastric. Whoaa.....all that in one. So not overwhelming. All in all I'm so excited with all this and am blessed and thankful to the Almighty for this gift. Though I've already ventured into my 2nd trimester but I still don't really have the appetite to eat. Hopefully this will past and I will get back my appetite. The last thing I want is to lose weight. Not good coz it might affect the baby's growth inside mommy's tummy. Hubby has been very helpful and supportive. He's all excited about the baby that he talks to my tummy every nite....hehehe...Love it when he does that. Since I'm not strong enough to do the chores at home, hubby now takes over the responsibilities. Thank you dear.....hubby cooks...cleans....sweeps....washes...etc....Hhhmmmm.....what more can I ask? :)

No comments: